Partir à l'étranger

Studying Abroad

Academic Exchanges

It is possible to study abroad during the 4th year (S1 or S2) and the 5th year (S1 only) for one semester.

There are two types of agreeement : The Erasmus+ agreement with the Europe, and the Bilateral agreements for all other destinations.

This stay is an integral part of the individual training project.

An academic exchange is built almost a year before departure.

In order to not forget anything, you can consult here the FAQ on the INSA Lyon website.


IN & OUT Study Abroad Coordinator: